To avoid having your visit to Metro PCS store and to save your time without involving into any kind of hassle you can pay your Metro PCS services bill online, directly from their website. This process saves both time and hassle. There are two simple methods using which you can pay your bill.
- Manual bill payment.
- Auto-bill pay.
Here is the complete process involved in paying the bill of Metro PCS services.
Process of MetroPCS bill payment
Follow the below instructions to process your payment on MetroPCS
- To pay your bill online you first need to access the Metro PCS homepage by entering the URL (www.metropcs.com).
- On reaching the homepage the main thing you will notice is the main menu at the header with three options – ‘Shop’, ‘Support’, and ‘Payment’.
- To follow with the online bill payment you need to click on the payment option.
- Then you will be prompted to the payment page where you will be asked to enter your Metro PCS phone number.
- There are two options to continue further with online bill payment- Entering your Metro PCS phone number and then confirming it. Or by getting logged to you Metro PCs account.
- After you have completed this step you will be prompted to a new page where you will have to select the mode of payment. It can be a debit card, credit card, or American Express.
Another service of Metro PCS bill payment is Auto-pay which can be used to automatically pay the bill with the saved mode of payment and the amount will be deducted from your bank account.
MetroPCS (PCS stands for personal communication services) is a prepaid mobile career brand owned by T-mobile. Its mother company is the fifth largest mobile company in the telecommunication industry and is considered as one of the best wireless communication mobile devices company.
The company was established in 1944 as General Wireless Inc. The company earned up to 1.5 million users by the year 2005. In 2013 company signed an agreement to merge with T-mobile (originated in the USA). At the time the company signed the agreement T-mobile had about 32 million users to which the Metro PCs increased 9 million users.
Different plans provided by the company
Metro PCS offers to talk, text, and data in four different plans. The main thing to note is that all the plans provided by Metro PCS includes – unlimited data, unlimited talk, unlimited text, no annual contract, included taxes, voicemail, nationwide 4G LTE T-Mobile network, caller id, call waiting, 2-way calling, premium directory assistance, shortcodes and alerts, and visual voicemail.
Metro PCS base plan starts with $30 per month providing 1GB data. For $40 per month, you get 2 GB of data. For $50 you get 4 GB of data and for $60 you get unlimited data.
Metro PCS offers a discount on each plan ranging from $40 to $60. You can add multiples lines. On $40 plan you get up to $10 off on each extra line added. On $50 plan you get up to $ 20 off on each extra line added and for $60 plan the company offers up to $30 discount on each line added.
Mobile phones deals:-
Apart from great digital services provided by the company they also provide great deals on the phone purchased from their stores. Metro PCS phone gives great customer experience with unlimited data and up to 100 GB of cloud storage.
Metro PCS has provided business hours to deal with the queries of their customers. The hours for answering queries are Monday to Friday from 11 AM to 8 PM, working hours for Saturday is 11 AM to 9 PM and working hours for Sunday is 12 PM to 6 AM. Their customer service is closed on occasions like- festivals, public holidays and national holidays.
Ways to contact their customer service:-
- Visiting their store.
- Emailing them: – For this, you need to visit their nearest store in order to send a message to their customer service department. You can use their locator app to find their nearest store and this app can be used to find their official email too.
- Calling them: – You can contact them by making a call at their toll-free number 1-888-8008 using the telephone. The call will result in a few computer voices where you will have to answer a few questions then you will be able to talk to their care customer care executive where you can present your queries.
- Mailing them: – Customers can send them a mail at their executive headquarters. Their address is Metro PCS Wireless, Inc. P.O. Box 601119 Dallas, TX 75360.
- Social media: – Metro PCS frequently replies to comments, messages, and post on their social media pages. If you are facing any technical issue you can message them at their relevant Facebook page their will surely reach out to you.